Thursday, May 28, 2009

First Post!









I figured it out! Yay!! This is my first official post on my blog.

Almost 3 weeks ago, Brook and I drove to Forrest City, AR to pick up our new family member. For the past couple of months, I've been itching for a Boxer pup. There's a wonderful organization called BoxAR Rescue. One of the sweet ladies called me and told me they had a puppy for me. He had a hairline fracture on his back left leg so she wasn't sure if we would still want him. Well, that didn't really matter to us. She emailed me a picture the next day, and that was it. The past couple of weeks have been so much fun. Our new Boxer puppy, Vito, who we named after The Godfather, gives us so much joy. He's almost got the potty training thing down. He loves to chase our cats too! He is absolutely NOT spoiled. :) He loves his duck that squeaks and he loves to tug on our jeans. He loves to sit between our feet. He also loves to lay on the couch while we watch tv.
Last weekend, we went to Conway for Brook's brother's wedding, so as soon as I get those pics uploaded, I will post them. Until then...

2 comments:

  1. he is too cute. i love his lil face :) cant wait to meet him in a week woohoo :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete