Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Hot Springs Wedding

This past weekend, we went to our friends, Morgan and David's wedding in Hot Springs. We drove down Saturday with Matt and Rachel. It was so HOT!! The wedding was absolutely beautiful. It was at the chapel in Garvan Woodland Gardens. The reception was held at the Hamilton House on Lake Hamilton. We had a great time. Vito got to stay with his cousin, Buck, at my parents' house. I picked him up last night after play practice and he slept the entire drive back to Fayetteville. He had such a good time playing with Buck. Thanks, Buck, for being so patient with your cousin, Vito. No other dog would put up with his shennanigans!



Me and Brook
Me trying to cool off...Notice how shiny I am! I don't think I stopped sweating the entire time we were there!!! :)

Brook trying to cool off...He's got the right idea!

1 comment:

  1. wouldn't buck be vito's uncle??? just sayin... :) super cute dress btw!!!! miss your face!

    ReplyDelete