Tuesday, September 29, 2009

New Do and Monkey Brains

This weekend, I went to Ft. Smith and got my hair did. This was my inspiration picture... I hope I resemble Reese a little bit now, because I think she's absolutely beautiful.

On another note, Vito's favorite toy is about to die. I bought him a monkey before we even got him. Besides his duck, the monkey is his ABSOLUTE FAVORITE!! Over the past couple of months, the monkey has slowly started losing body parts. Actually, let me back up. The monkey mysteriously lost his stomach stuffing and squeaker months ago. His mouth also came unraveled. Most recently, he has lost both arms and his tail. Now, he's starting to lose his brains! Poor little monkey! He's literally been loved to death. Here are some pics I took with my phone. Sorry for the poor quality.



1 comment:

  1. LADY! I want to see what your new 'do looks like...on YOU!! Super cute hair cute by the way. Give Vito a hug for me. :) maybe I'll see you in 2 weeks????

    ReplyDelete