Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Dancing Again and Turkey

Well, last night was my first night back to dance class since my foot surgery. Other than a few times I landed too hard on my foot, I survived. I figure it will be awhile before I am 100% on it again. It still feels numb and it's also swollen. Oh well! I'm also extremely sore today due to the fact I haven't done the splits or leaps since May! I'm really happy to be back even if all of the others girls are ten thousand times better than me. :)


I thought this old school pic of tap dancers was cute!


This is what I wished my leaps looked like...


On another note, I've volunteered to have Thanksgiving at my house this year! I'm very excited. This will be my first attempt at cooking a Turkey. Does anyone have any helpful suggestions or tips? My grandma made some awesome jiblit gravy when she was around. I'd love to attempt that, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment