Friday, April 2, 2010

A Place in Heaven

When I was a little girl, my mom would sing me a song about heaven before I went to bed. She said everything will be perfect there and we will always be happy. Whenever I'm struggling or feeling depressed, I think about how happy we will be when we get to heaven and we won't have to worry about anything anymore. Here's a bible verse that always gives me hope when I read it.

"Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me. In my father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also." John 14:1-3

I hope that I can live here when I get to heaven...

or here...

Obviously, God already has a place in mind for me, but I really do love Thomas Kinkade's paintings! It is probably the closest thing to heaven that my mind could ever imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment