Thursday, June 17, 2010

Greek Chicken

I've decided I want to cook more. I really enjoy it; I feel productive while cooking. I just really haven't had the time to put a lot of effort into making a nice dinner. So, on Tuesday night, I decided to take initiative and fix the dinner! It wasn't anything fancy, but I did it and I was proud of myself. We call it Greek Chicken. Here's the recipe if anyone wants to give it go!

3-4 boneless chicken breasts (you could use thighs/ legs if you prefer dark meat)
salt & pepper
Cavender's Greek Seasoning
extra virgin olive oil
3 cloves garlic
1 package grape or cherry tomatoes cut into halves
1 cup baby spinach ( i used the stuff in the bag)
1 can artichoke hearts (drained)
Feta cheese
Capers
Green olives ( I didn't actually put these on the dish. I just munched on them while cooking!)

Season chicken w/ salt, pepper, greek seasoning and cook on medium/low heat w/ evoo
Add garlic after turning chicken
When chicken is almost done, add tomatoes, spinach, artichoke hearts, & capers.
Cook on low for about 10-15 minutes.
Add feta at the very end.
Enjoy!


Last night, Vito found a kitty in the shower and stayed behind the curtain for awhile.



1 comment:

  1. YUM! I'm going to have to try this. it looks FABULOUS :) Love & miss you lots Mer Bear. No more weird dreams, okay?

    ReplyDelete