Friday, June 17, 2011

Greece Vacation

These are just a few of the pics from our Greece trip. Brook posted a ton on facebook. We went to Athens, Mykonos, Santorini, and Crete. Santorini was the most beautiful place I've ever seen in my life. Watching the sunset was indescribable. I want to go back so bad. If I could move Vito, La Huerta, and my friends there, I'd stay.


Parthenon... Athena's temple




Crossfit workout in Mykonos

Mykonos pool...

Beach at Mykonos...






View from our room in Mykonos. Norm spent a lot of time out here.


Local ederly folks in Mykonos...





Mykonos town...







Winery in Santorini...

Santorini view from our hotel...

Watching the sunset in Santorini at dinner...
Hotel pool...




Black sand beach in Santorini...




Dinner in Crete...

Ouzo!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment