Friday, June 29, 2012

Cravings

Everyone asks if I'm craving anything particular since becoming pregnant.  I guess I would say the main thing is ice cream.  Although, I ate plenty of ice cream before I was pregnant, so that's not anything new.  Since it is so hot outside, I've also been craving watermelon.  White powdered donuts sounds so delicious, but I've resisted buying them because I know I'll eat the entire box!  I've also indulged in Feltner Brothers a couple of times.  I've eaten a few Bliss cupcakes.  I've also made a homemade banana pudding.  I can't drink enough of the Great Value Raspberry Lemonade.  I've already gone through 12 quarts in 2 weeks.  I guess you would say my cravings are typical of a lady expecting. 

1 comment:

  1. You should totally go buy you some powdered donuts. You won't regret it!

    ReplyDelete